Landlords look to agents to provide action plans, consistent performance and value-added service.
Commercial real estate agents develop, implement and execute transactions to meet a landlord’s objectives. They do this by providing comprehensive analysis of data to enable clients to meet operating, workplace and cost-saving goals, including:
- Occupancy and rental rates of competitive properties in the target area
- Evaluating alternatives for space requirements
- Tenant relocations and grey market knowledge
- Historical transaction and ownership records
- Economic trends and indicators
As a result, their services help landlords anticipate trends and implement their real estate objectives.
Landlord Representation Services include:
- Create and execute marketing strategies
- Position property reputation in the market
- Attract and develop suitable quality tenants
- Structure various acquisition and disposition strategies