Chief Executive Officer
Gino Blefari is the chief executive officer for HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates the real estate brokerage networks of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate.
Blefari comes to his position from Silicon Valley, CA-based Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., which he founded in 2002 and through mid-2014 served as its president and CEO. Under Blefari’s direction, Intero became one of the fastest organically growing companies in the history of real estate. In 2014, Intero ranked 12th nationwide for real estate sales volume, according to REAL Trends.
Blefari launched his real estate career in the early 1980s and was an award-winning agent, manager and broker/owner. Among his most recent recognition:
- 2006 EcoBroker, presented by EcoBroker International
- 2007 Italian Business Man of the Year by the Italian American Heritage Foundation.
- 2012 Mentor of the Year by The Buffini Company out of 7,500 mentors.
- First and only recipient of the Leadership Award from the Tom Ferry Organization.
- Inducted into the Mike Ferry Organization’s Leadership Hall of Fame.
- 2014 RISMedia National Home Ownership Award for ”outstanding achievements among residential real estate’s most influential and charismatic leaders.” Blefari is the only two-time honoree of this prestigious award, receiving it first in 2007.
With his passion for mentoring, Blefari continues to share his cornerstones of success with fellow real estate professionals and companies.